Mobile Construction Mechanics (MCM) operates and maintains an extensive data base of traveling industrial mechanics in most trades required on industrial projects. Our traveling mechanics are guaranteed productive and highly skilled in their respective trade. We take pride in making safety and productivity number one with flexibility and service second to none.
- Welders: TIG, MIG, Stick, Flux, Carbon, stainless, aluminum, food-grade, structural steel, etc.
- Fitters: Pipe and structural
- Millwrights: Agricultural millwrights, precision millwrights, conveyor techs, machine assembly and disassembly, riggers, etc.
- Iron workers: Connectors, certified welders
- Electricians: Licensed and Non-Licensed
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Carpenters: Concrete form setters, rodbusters, metal roofs, metal siding, etc.
MCM works diligently to exceed the needs of our clients and takes quality rather than just filling orders very seriously. We look forward to the opportunity of building long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and employees.
Need to speak with someone today, call Matt Dugan at 330-696-5421, fill out the form below and one of our team members will get back to you with current MCM opportunities for your area, or email questions to Jason@constructionmechanics.com